Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers PDF
We appreciate your interest in purchasing the Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers.
This past question is simply a compilation of all NCS Past questions written in the past by applicants who had in the previous year’s applied for various positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
Believe me; the purchase of the Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers will go a long way to improve your preparedness for the forthcoming recruitment exercise.
I’m sure you do not need to be told or reminded that the Customs recruitment for the 2019/2020 recruitment year has started already. Our sources have given us a quick update on the next phase of selection which will be for the Nigerian Customs Service; where they will conduct an aptitude test for all applicants.
Most questions included in the Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers have been repeated over time.
We’d like you to note that the Customs Service recruits individuals based on merit and the competition for the vacant positions in this prestigious agency is very stiff because it has many interested applicants with very few positions available.
We have made available an Updated and Comprehensive Version of the Customs Service Past questions and answers for pre-screening.
The NCS recruitment for the year 2019 has given birth to a whole lot of buzz as well as controversies as to which is right or wrong and the right procedures to follow to be successful. At the end of the day, only those who have been successful with the screening exam for Nigeria Customs Service will be successfully selected for the job opportunity at Customs Service.
Coming from experience, being in the Nigerian recruitment field for over 25 years of my career, I can confidently tell you that Past question is the key secret to 90% percent of success in any screening examination by Top firms like the Nigeria Customs Service.
Sample Questions From The Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers
Below are questions that you expect to see in the Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions Pdf;
- When was the Nigeria Customs Service inaugurated?
- Who was the first General of Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers?
- Ndi Okereke Onyiuke
- Musa Bello
- T.A. Wall
- E.D. Hermit
3. Which of the following is not a directorate in the Nigeria Customs Service?
- Customs Tarrif and Trade
- Customs Ivestigation Directorate
- Customs Inspection Directorate
- Customs Import and Export
4. The Computer Based (CBT) Promotion Examination was implemented under whose regime?
- Hameed Ali
- Shehu Musa
- Abdullahi Dikko
- Aliyu Mustapha
5. How many deputy comptrollers does the Nigeria Customs Service have
6. A document that is issued by a carrier to confirm receipt of a shipment of cargo is known as?
- Bill of exchange
- Bill of lading
- Bill of direction
- Wayfarers’ guide
7. A manifest that lists all cargo contained in a particular vessel voyage is called?
- Cargo manifest
- Manifest List
- Cargo directory
- Ship manifest
8. What does the abbreviation ‘COGSA’ stand for?
- Carriage of Goods by Safety Agents
- Carriage of Goods by Shipping Agents
- Carriage of Goods by Sea Agents
- Carriage of Goods by Sea Act
9. A penalty charge against shippers or consignees for delaying the carrier s equipment or vessel beyond the allowed free time is called
10. The first ever capital of Nigeria was?
Why You Should Get The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Exams Past Questions 2019/2020
Why should you purchase this past question?
I’d like to answer this question with a question. Do you want to succeed in the NCS recruitment 2019/2020?
If the answer is yes, then purchase this past question today. It will not only guide you to succeed in the Customs recruitment exercise but will prepare you extra for the Oral Interview.
Apart from other reasons which we have recollected from users that have purchased our past questions in the past and were successfully recruited which we have included in the latter part of this post, here are a few reasons why you should purchase this past question.
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by the NNPC either directly or rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- Gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- Increases your experience and makes you understand patterns for the question from this agency.
Note that all past questions are sent through email and within 20 minutes from confirmation of payment.
We have all Nigeria Customs Service Past Questions and Answers in soft downloadable copies and they all are available on request only.
Assurance of Delivery
Not sure the past questions will be delivered to you as promised?
No worries. We get that a lot of people are scared of doing online transactions probably based on personal experiences.
We’d like to assure you though that our services are based on honesty and integrity. This has been proven over again. It is one of the reasons we are prominent with past question sales.
Our services are trusted. We have been delivering great and reliable services to our customers for years now. We’d like to assure you that your satisfaction is our priority.
If you have purchased yours, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below
If you haven’t purchased, follow the details below:
How to purchase Customs Recruitment Past Questions and Answers:
COST: 1500 NGN
Account Name: Godwin Akpaniko
Account Number: 0239617816
Bank: GTBank (Guarantee trust bank)
__________________________Mobile Transfers fully Accepted________________________
Please pay the amount written above to the details provided below in order to get your Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Past Questions and Answers sent directly to you by mail or other alternative means as chosen by you (alternative means could include—WhatsApp, facebook, etc). Past questions are delivered in 20 minutes from confirmation of payment.
What to do after payment:
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send the details to 08109345578;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Name of the Name or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Make sure the email you send to us is accessible by you.)
- Past question paid for< Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Past Questions Pdf>
You can call our agent on 08109345578 for questions before and after payment.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.