SON Recruitment 2019 Application Guide| www.son.gov.ng
In this article, Vital info will be given to you with regards to SON Recruitment 2019. The Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment for 2019 is currently rumored to be ongoing.
The STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA (SON) is the Zenith standardization body in Nigeria.
Established in 2015, SON has played a great role in standardizing industrial products in the folllowing ways:
- Standards specifications
- Designating, establishing and approving standards
- Certification of industrial products
- Assistance in producing quality goods
- Advising the Federal Government of Nigeria generally on the national policy on standards; among others.
Embedded in this article is full information on SON recruitment, portal (www.son.gov.ng), method of application, steps in application, requirements(both educational and working experience) as well as other important information that will score you points to help get this job.
Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment: www.SON.gov.ng
To be selected for the SON recruitment, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for SON Recruitment 2019.
Do you feel you have got the potential to grab a job at the Standards Organisation of Nigeria ? If you feel you do, then proceed to the requirements/ qualification you need to have to apply for the SON recruitment.
Requirements for SON recruitment 2019
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the SON website above and apply for the positions online..
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to apply for Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment:
Currently, the SON recruitment form is not yet out online. Kindly bookmark this page and drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates once the SON recruitment form is out.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online. Please share this article.
Aptitude tests will be conducted for candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
———————-Online application is free———————
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
If you need more updates on SON Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online. Please share this article.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.