Shell Petroleum Recruitment 2019 Application Guide
Shell recruitment recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article along side the application form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
Want to Know About Shell Petroleum?
Shell petroleum energy company is not new to anyone. Shell has existed for more than fifty years in Nigeria and is so far the most prominent of all the Oil and Gas companies in the country.
Shell has been actively involved in Oil and Gas in Nigeria from 1937 till date. It is useful to note also that Shell has been at the forefront of gas production and distribution consumers and export markets for over 40 years.
Recently, requests have been popping in from people on our diverse social platforms with reference to the availability of Shell Petroleum recruitment form. Questions we received are listed below and will be answered correctly through this post. You can also check each of the questions one by one for clarity purpose.
- Is the Shell recruitment form out?
- When will Shell recruitment start?
- Where to obtain the Shell recruitment form?
- How can I apply for Shell recruitment 2019/2020?
Reports have it that the Shell recruitment form is out online. Because of this, we have decided to use this medium to reach out to all our readers with all the information we have with regards this recruitment.
Shell recruitment portal: www.shell.com.ng/careers.html
Requirements for Shell recruitment
Applicants applying for the Shell Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside your state of residence.
How to apply for Shell recruitment:
Read the Piece of important information below as it is very Important with regards to this recruitment.
To apply for this recruitment, follow these steps carefully:
- First Step: Log on to www.shell.com.ng and click on the “CAREERS” button by the top right corner.
2. Once you click on the “Careers button” you will be moved to a page that has recruitment opportunities for both professionals and Graduates. click on the category you fall under.
3. There you will find Job opportunities available and apply for it by clicking. Just make sure you click on a job position available in your country.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page or immediately when the Shell recruitment begins.
We cherish your opinion and look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page or immediately when the Shell recruitment begins.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.