Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment 2019/2020 | See Starting date and form here – nscdc.gov.ng
Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment 2019
With loads of information popping up everywhere (on websites, social media channels, and forums) in relation to Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment exercise for this year 2019, we have decided to write a comprehensive post that will cover all the information affiliated with NSCDC recruitment.
The information we’ve made available in this article covers the following:
- Brief information about Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
- The nature of screening for NSCDC recruitment
- Requirements for NSCDC recruitment exercise
- When the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps recruitment will begin
- How to apply for the NSCDC recruitment
- How to follow up on NSCDC Recruitment
Before we plunge deeply into this topic, I’d like to give a brief notice to the readers with regards to this year’s recruitment exercise.
- The attention of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps has been called to a rumor that the NSCDC recruitment application form is out for sale. People have innocently been paying money to a group of hoodlums who scam people and get their money just like that. Please be guided by this notice not to pay money to anyone to get the application form for the Recruitment.
The NSCDC recruitment application form is absolutely free and is not sold to anyone; the application is usually online and therefore there isn’t any need for extra pay. Please don’t fall a victim to scam. Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps will not be responsible for your loss if you actually lose money to any scam whatsoever related to this recruitment.
- Please bear it in mind that our team “Recruitmentvilla” will never call to ask for money from you for whatever reason. We do not recruit for any agency; all we do is to post the information and guide on how one can apply successfully for an ongoing job.
Please take it into cognizance that we are not affiliated with anybody that calls you saying He/ she is from recruitmentvilla and asks you to pay money for whatsoever reason. If you drop your number and email address in the comment section, it’s for us to notify you of updates on any recruitment opportunity of your interest (the ones you subscribe to) not for sales of job opportunity.
Nature of the NSCDC Recruitment
You might be wondering about how the NSCDC Recruitment is usually done, the nature of the screening exercise and the complexity of getting recruited by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps. Hurray! We got your back; we will properly educate on the nature of the recruitment.
- First, we’d like to inform you that the recruitment is usually done online. This means that throughout this recruitment exercise you might not need to visit the post office to send a letter or receive one. It could be done in the comfort of your room or wherever you can have access to a network and a desktop device.
- The application form for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps
- Recruitment is usually free. Free!
- After completing the registration requirements appropriately, you will be notified about the screening; where it will hold, how to prepare, what and what not to come along with for the recruitment job screening.
However, it is candid to let you know that the nature of the recruitment for any agency is never fixed. Things change every single time. Most times, the procedure or steps taken for recruitment is always different compared to the previous year but one thing is sure—it mostly is still done online. So we try to draw up a brief insight into how the recruitment exercise will be for a particular year from the nature of the previous years.
Basic Requirements for Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Recruitment
Only qualified applicants are usually selected at the end of the application process. So, the requirements stated below are very important with regards to NSCDC recruitment exercise. Please read the requirements stated below to check out all the requirements for NSCDC recruitment if you have any interest in getting recruited in Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
- Willingness to work. Every applicant who applies for this job must be absolutely willing to work and focus all his/ her energy into the work.
- Passionate about his/ her duties. There’s this thing about something you are passionate about; you give it your best. Before applying for any of the vacant positions in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps; make sure you are passionate about it. This will ensure that you are ready to give it our undivided attention.
- Applicant must be an indigene of Nigeria. Apart from that, the applicant must be living in Nigeria as well.
- Geographical mobility. Candidates must be willing to travel to their diverse places of assignment when necessary. This means that candidates who are interested in applying for this job position should have freedom of movement to ensure that nothing stands in between them and quality service.
- An O’ Level Certificate. This could include WAEC(WASSCE), NECO, NABTEB or GCE Results. Whichever result you use must be legit(official) and ready for upload when needed.
- A B.Sc or HND will be of an added advantage for those who possess them.
- Candidates must be fit for Service. This means that applicants who take interest in applying for any of the positions must be physically and mentally fit for work. They must be free from all sorts of physical or mental challenges that might interfere with their devotion to service in this prestigious agency.
- Lastly, applicants must possess a Valid means of identification before application. This could include your drivers’ license, National ID card, Voters Card, International Passport etc.
N/B: This means of identification must be available in soft copy(a scanned copy) so as to enable upload online.
When Will The NSCDC Recruitment 2019 Begin?
At the moment, the NSCDC Recruitment is not ongoing. The portal for application is not yet open for registration.
This is not bad news though cos we will do well to keep you updated on NSCDC recruitment as soon as it begins. As soon as the portal for registration is open, we will notify you in the closest possible time. So, go on to read about how you can follow up on NSCDC recruitment.
How to Apply for the NSCDC Recruitment
Like we earlier said, the application for the job vacancies in this agency has not begun yet. However, you can subscribe to notification by simply dropping your email address and phone number in the comment section. This will enable us to notify you immediately Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps starts recruiting.
Note: Please bear it in mind that our team “Recruitmentvilla” will never call to ask for money from you for whatever reason.
Alternatively, you can visit this link to check out other available Job vacancies you can apply for today get recruited immediately with our carefully drafted guide.
Do not forget to drop your email address and phone number in the comment section below to help us notify you earlier when Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps start recruiting and save you the stress of continually checking up every day.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected]il.com so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.