- NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. APPLY FOR NIS RECRUITMENT
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2019
- APPLICANTS WITH THE FOLOWING DISABLILITIES SHOULD NOT BOTHER TO APPLY
- POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR NIS (NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE) RECRUITMENT 2019
- Steps to apply for NIS RECRUITMEN 2019
NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. APPLY FOR NIS RECRUITMENT
The much anticipated NIS recruitment has just begun. We’ve in this post stated guidelines as well as requirements for this job offer. For interested candidates/ applicants, it is very important to read this article carefully to the very end so as not to miss out on any vital information.
People who follow the guideline enlisted below stand a chance of being recruited way more than others who are lackadaisical about it.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2019
- Applicant Must Be An Inherent Citizen Of The Country(Nigeria)
- Applicant Must Have The Required Certificates/ Degree
- Applicant must not be involved in malicious activities like cultism, drug dealing etc
- Applicant should be financially stable
- Candidates Should not be shorter than 1.65m and 1.60m for males and females respectively
- Age of applicant should be between 18-30
- It is advisable that applicants are computer literates
APPLICANTS WITH THE FOLOWING DISABLILITIES SHOULD NOT BOTHER TO APPLY
- HUNCH BACK
- FLAT FOOT
- K-SHAPED LEG
- BENT KNEES
- KNOCKED KNEES
- BOW LEGS
- LIMP LEGS
- BENT OR FRACTURED ARM
- SPEECH IMPEDIMENT
- MEDICAL CHALLENGES/ CHRONIC OR DDEADLY ILLNESSES
- PHYSICAL DEFORMITY
- AMPUTEED BODY PART
- HEARING IMPAIRED
- DEFECTED EYE SIGHT
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR NIS (NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE) RECRUITMENT 2019
There are just a few positions available for recruitment –NIS 2019. They Are Only Three, They Include;
- INSPECTORATE CADRE: SENIOR INSPECTOR OF IMMIGRATION(SII)
- ASSISTANT INSPECTOR OF IMMIGRATION(AII)
- SUPRETENDENT CADRE: ASSISTANT SUPRITENDENT OF IMMIGRATION II (ASI)
Steps to apply for NIS RECRUITMEN 2019
- Login to NIS portal NISRECRUITMENT.ORG.NG
- Input a valid and functional email address
- Login to your email and click on the verification link sent to it
- Activate the link by clicking it
- Complete your registration
CBT TEST(COMPUTER BASED TEST)
There is going to be a computer based test for successful candidate. The names and exam center will be communicated to you if you are successfully chosen.
Application ends on Monday, 3rd July, 2018. No application would be entertained after the aforementioned date.
The form for NIS recruitment 2019/2020 is not yet out. You need to stay informed by either going to their local site; the aforementioned site or comment below to indicate your interest and we will keep you updated with every new information we get regarding this recruitment exercise. You can as well mail us through our email- [email protected] .
The aforementioned form is free and is not sold. It is however very important to stay away from people or sites who claim to be selling this form.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.