National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT) Recruitment
The National Horticultural Research Institute has its headquarters located in Ibadan. This institute was established in 1974. This institute also owns outstations at Imo state and Kano state respectively. NIHORT is the prime Horticultural Research Institute in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole and is charged with a mandate to carry out research on fruits, vegetables, spices and ornamental plants.
The main vision of this institute is to:
- Develop horticultural produce and products for local and export markets with attendant health, industrial raw materials and employment generation benefits.
- Develop sustainable production and utilization of horticultural crops in order to achieve excellence in fruits, vegetables, spices, ornamentals as well as aromatic plant research in Nigeria.
Research Programmes in this institute extend to diverse branches as:
Citrus improvement programme, Fruits improvement programme, Vegetables improvement programme, Ornamental plants improvement programme, Farming systems & Extension development programme, Integrated Pest Management and many more.
This reputable institute welcomes application from candidates every recruitment year. We have taken pain to collect information from the previous years’ recruitment to give you information on the requirements of this institution during their screening. Read carefully.
For those interested in applying for the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE in any course from a reputable institution.
- National Diploma (ND) / National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
At the moment, NIHORT Recruitment application form is not available.
We’d like to advise you to stay away from any news about the availability of this form or the selling of this form. Avoid affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out on sale and application is welcome form applicants. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it soon as we are expecting the form to be out soon.
Candidates are only allowed to apply for one job position. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will not be considered.
——————————————-Online application is free——————————————–
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
We cherish your opinion and look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page (or available forms).
Kindly visit or make sure you visit our page frequently for more update on this recruitment and many more.
click here to get more information
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.