The main reason for publishing this article is to inform the interested public that (those that applied for) Nigerian Police Physical Screening is in process already.
The Nigeria Police recruitment physical Verification Exercise is only inclusive to those that have been selected from the online applications gathered from all around the country.
The screening exercise commences right after the selection of applicants online.
It is quite important for you to note that your screening will take place in your state of residence as included in your earlier registration online.
It is very important to note that the Nigerian Police Recruitment is carried out for a couple of purposes which include:
- Confirmation of earlier submitted details to know if they are true.
- To check if information submitted during the online registration stage correspond with original documents
- To curb Forgery of documents
Requirements for Nigeria Police Physical Screening Verification 2019/2020
- Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration
- Degree Certificate- Bsc, HND, etc.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate; it is important you present an NYSC discharge certificate as a result of your one year National Service.
- Residential verification; to confirm the address of applicants
- Employment verification; to verify the employment status of applicants.
This exercise is carried out before the final shortlisting of candidates to ensure that all candidates use correct information and no one is building his/her career on fake information.
Necessary Documents for 2019/2020 Nigeria Police Physical Screening Verification Exercise
- A recent and neat passport.
- A Valid means of identification.
- Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- BVN print out from your bank
- Residence permit from your L.G.A
We’d like to give you hints on expected questions and documents from last year’s exercise;
- Full names accordingly as used in the bank.
- Correct Residence address.
- State of origin
- Your Local Government Area of origin
- Mother’s maiden name
- NYSC certificate and information.
See Related Post’s Below:
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.