Do you seek more information on when the Nigerian Airforce recruitment will begin? See www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng for clarification or read this post to the end.
Major requirements for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2019/2020
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of the country.
- For all posts, applicants must not be over 28.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of at least 3 credits which should include Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE. The submitted result must have been obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate without this it is needless applying for this kind of post. The certificate should have at least 3 credits in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English.
Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2019/2020 Screening
For one to be selected finally to work with the Airforce, there will be a screening test for each and every applicant. This test would hold at the following centers:
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian air Force Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian AirForce Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian AirForce Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian AirForce Station.
- Bauchi: Nigerian AirForce Base.
If you were notified by a direct message or mail after you completed your registration online for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2019 form.
kindly report with the original of your credentials to the centers listed above for screening.
See Other Jobs you can Apply for Below:
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.