Nigeria Police recruitment 2019/2020 | See www.policerecruitment.ng
The Nigerian Police (NP) formerly referred to as The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. The NP is a very large organization consisting of 36 State commands. Nigeria Police Force was first established in 1820. The major goal of this force is to make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth; to create a safe and secure environment for everyone living in Nigeria.
Other missions include;
- To partner with other relevant Security Agencies and the public in gathering, collating and sharing information to ensure the safety and security of the country
- Ensuring that any criminal act is investigated so as to bring the criminals to justice in a fair and professional manner
- To build a people’s friendly Police Force that will respect and uphold the fundamental rights of all citizens
This article will serve as a guide on how to apply for Nigerian police force online recruitment.
Requirements for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019/2020 – NPF Recruitment general requirements
If you want to register for NPF recruitment 2019/2020, then you have to read about police jobs requirements below:
- Every applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria.
- Every candidate must have a valid means of identity. It can be your voter’s card, national ID card, international passport[driving license inclusive]
- English and Mathematics are compulsory For candidates who apply for police constables.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND) too needed if you have one.
As the years pass, various positions for recruitment differ, well, we have this years own below:
2019/2020 Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories
There are three categories of prominence in Nigerian police recruitment 2019/2020. They include;
- Position for Police Constable
“O” level certificate like WAEC, NECO with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- “O” level certificate like WAEC, NECO with at least five credits level passes including English and Mathematics.
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Either Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor Degree BSc, Bs Ed etc
- National Youth Service Corps- NYSC certificate
How to Apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2019/2020
- To apply for this prestigious positions just visit the local Nigerian Police recruitment portal through this link www.psc.gov.ng or www.npf.gov.ng and click on the “Careers” button.
- Carefully Study the instruction before filling the application form.
- Make sure you do not omit any of the requirements. Meaning you should provide all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit your application, make necessary corrections if need be and then print out your acknowledgment slip.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through Email/SMS.
Endeavour not to give wrong or improper information.
If you need an update on this and many other recruitment opportunities, kindly comment below. We will be giving you latest news about when and how to submit Nigeria police recruitment 2019/2020 form. Thanks.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.