Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority NCAA recruitment 2019
NCAA Civil aviation is a critical element in Nigeria’s transportation system and indeed its economy. Nigeria being Africa’s most populous country is an important destination for over 22 foreign carriers. From Nigeria, air travelers can fly directly to many of the world’s business centers such as London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York, to mention a few. Nigerian registered carriers can now fly directly into the United States of America (USA) Civil aviation is one of the most regulated industries in the world.
This agency recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. these requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free.
A lot recently, requests have been popping in from people on our diverse social platforms with reference to the availability of NCAA Recruitment form. Questions we received are listed below and will be answered correctly through this post. You can also check each of the questions one by one for clarity purpose.
Is the NCAA Recruitment form out?
When will NCAA Recruitment start?
Where to obtain the NCAA Recruitment form?
How can I apply for NCAA Recruitment 2019/2020?
Reports have it that the NCAA Recruitment form is out online. Because of this, we have decided to use this medium to reach out to all our readers with all the information we have with regards this recruitment.
For those interested in applying for the Nigerian airspace management agency NAMA, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- A Degree certificate(BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Federal Airports authority of Nigeria recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce recruitment
- British High Commission recruitment form
At the moment, this agency’s Recruitment form for application is not available.
We’d like to advise you to stay away from any news about the availability of this form or the selling of this form. Avoid affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out for sale and application is welcome for applicants. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it as soon as we are expecting the form to be out soon.
Candidates are only allowed to apply for one job position. Thos who get themselves involved in multiple applications will not be considered.
——————————————-Online application is free———————————————
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
We cherish your opinion and look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page (or available forms).
- NAERLS RECRUITMENT 2019 | RECRUITMENTVILLA
- NIOMR RECRUITMENT 2019| RECRUITMENTVILLA.COM
- NIHORT RECRUITMENT 2019 | RECRUITMENTVILLA
- NAMA Recruitment 2019| Recruitment.com
- NAIC RECRUITMENT 2019 | RECRUITMENTVILLA
- NVRI RECRRUITMENT 2019| RECRUITMENTVILLA.COM
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.