NAPTIN Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Guidelines | www.naptinportal.com.ng
Established in 2009, The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) began full operation. With primary focus in providing training for power sector personnel and initiate other related training activities in the sector
In this article, Vital info will be given to you with regards to NAPTIN Recruitment 2019. The NAPTIN Recruitment for 2019 is currently rumored to be ongoing.
Embedded in this article is full information on NAPTIN recruitment, portal (www.naptin.gov.ng), method of application, steps in application, requirements(both educational and working experience) as well as other important information that will score you points to help get this job.
NAPTIN Recruitment portal: www.naptin.gov.ng
To be selected for the NAPTIN recruitment, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NAPTIN Recruitment 2019.
Do you feel you have got the potential to grab a job at the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria? If you feel you do, then proceed to the requirements/ qualification you need to have to apply for the NAPTIN recruitment.
Requirements for NAPTIN recruitment 2019
For those interested in applying for the NAPTIN Recruitment, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline from a reputable higher institution
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Origin
How to apply for National Power Training Institute of Nigeria recruitment
Currently, the NAPTIN recruitment form is not yet out online. Kindly bookmark this page and drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates once the NAPTIN recruitment form is out.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Aptitude tests will be conducted for candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
Online application is free
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
If you need more updates on NAPTIN Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online.
Tips than can get you recruited in the NAPTIN Recruitment
Points to observe for the NAPTIN Recruitment Interview process
We all expect to scale through the online process of this recruitment and be successfully shortlisted; but however, we have not sat down to consider the aftermath of getting shortlisted. There is a lot more to working with an agency or company than just getting shortlisted online. There are lot more steps after then and the most prominent being interview
While at the Interview Venue take note of the following
Your qualities and skills Is just one part of the requirements of the recruitment officer/ screening officer while conducting an interview. Securing a job nowadays lays greatly on your performance during the interview — how you act, your words and how you present ‘em.
This few points will guide right from your first walk in the door till your last handshake and will as well aid you identify basic business etiquette you can use to outdo your competition for any job vacancy.
Business etiquette to Note
- Appear professional and confident. Be careful of your communication and show that you can interact responsibly and brilliantly. If not, you have just indirectly shown the recruitment officer/ screening officer the following:
- You can’t perform well in certain work situations involving work teams or customers
- You really do not value or respect your conversation partner.
Take down the following business etiquette as it might not only help you in this recruitment but other ones too.
- Be prompt.
- Appreciate the interviewer for taking time to meet with you at both the beginning and end of the interview session.
- Dress responsibly and appropriately. This cannot be overstressed. Be moderate in your outfit.
- Sit only when asked to and not because you assume a sit should be yours. *Very Important*
- Keep all of your mobile and other electronic devices turned completely off. A phone set to vibrate will interrupt the meeting.
- Keep a positive and friendly attitude.
This you can do by making sure you;
- Take a short Pause before answering so you can allow yourself think and come up with the best answer in the shortest possible time. It also goes a long way to prove to your interviewer that you have considered your answer.
- It is advisable to Practice your answers before your interview. Already practiced answers make you sound more confident and sure of your abilities.
- Lastly, try to eliminate the number of times you say um, uh, like, and you know. They make you sound unsure and are very unprofessional.
Watch your body language
- Positive Carriage will guide you through. Be optimistic about the outcome and stay relaxed.
- Answering questions properly
- If important, ask for clarification. Interviewers admire people who are bold enough to ask questions during their interview. Just do not overdo it.
- Use clear and concise language. Make sure you are not too fast while speaking. Speak fluently and at a professional pace.
Also On NAPTIN Recruitment
Do a deep research on the organization, grab all the information you can about them so that you stand out perfectly where such questions are put out.
In all, always ensure you in every opportunity granted prove that you’re a great fit for the job. Back your enthusiasm up with facts.
We are sure that will go a long way to help you and will be very useful to you in your interview opportunities. If you need more updates on NAPTIN Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online. Please share this article.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.