Nigerian airspace management agency Recruitment 2019
Nigerian airspace management agency NAMA was established in May 1999 and since then the agency has strived to be one of the leading Air Navigation Service Providers in the world. They’ve in their best ability tried to provide safe, efficient, effective and economic Air Navigation Services to airspace users, through the deployment of new technologies and dedicated workforce.
This agency recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. these requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
A lot recently, requests have been popping in from people on our diverse social platforms with reference to the availability of NAMA Recruitment form. Questions we received are listed below and will be answered correctly through this post. You can also check each of the questions one by one for clarity purpose.
- Is the NAMA Recruitment form out?
- When will NAMA Recruitment start?
- Where to obtain the NAMA Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for NAMA Recruitment 2019/2020?
For those interested in applying for the Nigerian airspace management agency NAMA, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- A Degree certificate(BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Federal Airports authority of Nigeria recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce recruitment
- British High Commission recruitment form
At the moment, Nigerian airspace management agency Recruitment form for application is not available.
We’d like to advise you to stay away from any news about the availability of this form or the selling of this form. Avoid affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out for sale and application is welcome for applicants. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it as soon as we are expecting the form to be out soon.
Candidates are only allowed to apply for one job position. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will not be considered.
——————————————-Online application is free———————————————
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
We cherish your opinion and look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page (or available forms).
Kindly visit Here or make sure you visit our page frequently for more update on this recruitment and many more.
Click Here to get more information on this recruitment offer and many others like this.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.