National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services recruitment
NAERLS-This Institute is responsible for research on extension methodologies and policy as well as development, collation, evaluation, and dissemination of proven agricultural innovations; NAERLS can boast of 6 programmes under it namely:
- Agricultural Policy
- Agricultural Communication Research,
- Agricultural Performance and Evaluation
- Agricultural Extension and Economic
- Agricultural Information Management and
- Training and Outreach
This Institution can boast of six outstations in Umudike, Ibadan, Maiduguri, Badeggi, Kano, and Port Harcourt.
This reputable firm recruits every year. Forms are given out during their recruitment year for diverse available positions.
Requirements for NAERLS recruitment
Applicants for the National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services Recruitment must possess the following;
- Candidates should Possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Candidates should not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; orGeneral Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services Recruitment Application Form is not available yet. Ensure that you stay away from any form of advert you come across with regards to the availability of this form.
Also, take note that the form for this recruitment is free and should not be sold. Don’t fall a victim to a scam by buying any form or paying to get the job position.
This page will be updated as soon as this recruitment’s application form is available. So, it is advisable to bookmark this page and load it once in a while if you are interested in this recruitment. Or you still can comment below if you are interested in this form so we can keep you updated as soon as the form is available.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.