ICRC Recruitment 2020 | See How to Apply for Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment
This article is a properly documented Guideline on Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment for the recruitment year 2020.
This Guide possesses an uncommon guideline that puts forth up-to-date information on the ICRC Recruitment.
The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission yearly, following due processes, receives applications from qualified applicants who have proven to be suitable/ useful to this agency in their best ability during all screening phases.
Applicants who are selected to finally work with the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission have been found worthy by the agency. Only candidates who possess the pre-requisites of the agency during the online application form process are allowed to move on the aptitude test / screening test.
Before selection, applicants must have proven to be of great benefit to the agency. ICRC recruitment seeks to gather prospective and purpose driven youths to help improve the standard of their agency and to encourage Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission become a world level agency which a lot of other agencies look forward to.
This page is created to provide complete information to our readers with up-to-date information as much as we can gather.
if you wish to find out about the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment then you couldn’t have been at any better place; this is the best place to get it.
With all that over with, Let‘s cut to the chase and provide with information about this Job vacancy. Take your time and study this guideline if you are interested in getting recruited by this prominent agency.
Information Provided in this page include:
- About Surveyors council of Nigeria(brief information)
- General requirement for ICRC recruitment for all available positions. Taking into cognisance both educational and working experience requirements.
- How to apply for ICRC recruitment
- Subscribing for Updates on this recruitment.
We have overtime discovered that getting recruited by an agency as prestigious as Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment might be a bit tough due to the fact that there is a lot of competition for their vacant positions. But kudos to our team that has drawn experiences from ICRC recruitment exercises in the past and have provided you with the requirements as well an “How to Apply” guide.
This would help you scale through in the ICRC recruitment exercise and increase your chances of getting recruited. Read the requirements below.
Requirements for ICRC recruitment 2020
For all those who are interested in applying for a job vacancy at the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission, below are requirements you need to possess before applying. Use these requirements to ascertain if you stand a chance of being selected or not.
- A valid means of identification ( Could be National Id card, International Passport, drivers license, Voter’s card and the likes)
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline from a reputable higher institution in Nigeria.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen either by birth or by immigration.
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English or NECO with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting including English Language.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/ Exemption certificcate.
- Professional qualification/work experience in any company or agency related to this field.
How to Apply for ICRC recruitment 2020
For the time being, the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission recruitment application form is not yet out online. Kindly bookmark this page and drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates once the form is out.