Federal Inland Revenue Service <FIRS> Recruitment 2019/2020 Form And Starting Date
This guide is about Federal Inland Revenue -FIRS recruitment, so, read carefully to understand properly and get the vital information in this article
Federal Inland Revenue -FIRS is a compulsory levy imposed on Citizenry income, corporate organizations and government agencies for the financing/ forward movement of government expenditures. The Federal Inland Revenue Service serves as part of its consolidation strategies, enabling them to engage the services of early starters with integrity. With a mission to drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce, this agency operates a transparent and an efficient tax system that optimizes tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance.
The Vision of this agency is to deliver quality services to taxpayers in partnership with all stakeholders and make taxation the pivot of national development and move the country further.
Company core values
- Competence and know-how
This agency is recruiting to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess so as to be able to uphold the company’s core values and hold the company’s interest at heart. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free.
Recently, requests have been popping in from people on our diverse social platforms with reference to the availability of FIRS Recruitment form. Questions we received are listed below and will be answered correctly through this post. You can also check each of the questions one by one for clarity purpose.
Is the FIRS Recruitment form out?
When will FIRS Recruitment start?
Where to obtain the FIRS Recruitment form?
How can I apply for FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020?
Reports have it that the FIRS Recruitment form is out online. Because of this, we have decided to use this medium to reach out to all our readers with all the information we have with regards this recruitment.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conservancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws.
FIRS Recruitment Descriptions/ Responsibilities
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervise a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust etc.
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who requires little supervision to meet challenging targets and deadlines.
- Membership in a relevant professional institution is essential
At the moment, this agency’s Recruitment form for application is not available.
We’d like to advise you to stay away from any news about the availability of this form or the selling of this form. Avoid affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out for sale and application is welcome for applicants. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it as soon as we are expecting the form to be out soon.
Candidates are only allowed to apply for one job position. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will not be considered.
——————————————-Online application is free———————————————
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
We cherish your opinion and look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below if you are interested in this recruitment exercise so we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this page (or available forms).
Kindly visit Here or make sure you visit our page frequently for more update on this recruitment and many more.
Click Here to get more information on this recruitment offer and many others like this.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.