Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019 Apply Now
The Federal Ministry of Environment invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for various positions into The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN)
Below are the general requirement/qualifications for the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment as well as how to apply below.
General Requirements Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019
- Prospective candidates must be holders of PhD in any of the following disciplines; Wildlife Management, Animal Science, Animal Health Production, Tourism or any other related discipline from acreddited institutions.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of 10 years teaching/research experience in a Research Institute, College of Wildlife Management, Forestry or any other related discipline.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of Chief Research Officer/Senior Lecturer and must be registered members of professional bodies relevant to their discipline.
- Prospective candidates must demonstrate ability to offer Academic/ Administrative leadership and be able to show evidence of at least four (4) additional publications in reputable journals and three (3) other Conference/Seminar papers since their last promotion
How To Apply for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019
Interested and Qualified applicants who wish to apply for the Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019 should check out the write up below on how to apply for Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment;
(10) type written(typed in computer) CVs<curriculum Vitae> which definitely should include their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses; and An electronic soft copy either on a CD or in a flash drive.
Applicants should ensure that 3 referees send professional reports about them to the Institute marked “confidential’, and this should not be later than the closing date.
All applications and referees reports should be marked “Application for the position of College Provost” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed in the manner below:
The Executive Director/Governing Board Secretary,
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria,
Jericho Hill, Jericho,
Ibadan, Oyo State,
Application Deadline: September, 2019.
If you need more updates on Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once there is an update on this page. Please share this article.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.