The British Government is a non-discriminatory employer of labor. Value is placed on difference, promoting equality and challenging discrimination.
Applications from people of all backgrounds are welcome for registration. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, ethnicity, gender. Religion, sexual orientation, and any other form of discrimination are frowned upon.
JOB POSITION AVAILABLE FOR RECRUITMENT IN THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISION
Job Position: Trade Services Intern
Description of work
- An occupier of this job vacancy will work in the Africa Region of the UK Department of International Trade (DIT) and will report to the Trade Services Unit (TSU).
- This job position occupier will be responsible for the delivering Chargeable Services delivered across Africa.
Chargeable Services include the scope of any services required by British Businesses looking to export to Africa.
Services can vary from providing market research, introductions to contacts in-market and delivery of networking receptions and other events.
- The job holder will support the delivery of services, instructed by the Chargeable Services Manager.
- Most importantly The job holder will Take full responsibilities for queries allocated by the Head of Chargeable Services. Ensuring prompt contact with the company and timely agreement of a useful work plan.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support for the section
- Substituting for other staff when on leave
- Provide prompt and fact-checked feedback on trade queries allocated by the Chargeable Services Manager.
- Planning and delivering on requests for market research, contacts, introductions to local partners and others.
Essential Qualifications, Skills, and Experience for the British high commision recruitment
- Great team player
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships across fellow workers.
- Good client support skills
- Strong IT skills in MS(micro-soft )Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- A degree level qualification like BSc
- Fluent written and spoken English
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Willingness to travel if required
- Able to adapt to a quickly changing and evolving business environment; working proactively.
- Ability to work with people within a fast paced result-oriented organization
Level of language required: Fluent reading and writing
It is very important to note that contract is for only 3 months and is renewable (even up to 12 months). Therefore Follow the link below to register for this offer.
This recruitment offer is on now. Kindly follow the link above to register because the offer might soon be over.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.