Baker Hughes is the world’s foremost provider of oil-related products and services.
Based on heritage, bakers Hughes harnesses passion and customers’ experience to enhance the productivity of all their oil and gas related products.
Recruitment position available at Bakers Hughes
The job position available at bakers Hughes Nigeria is that of an Intern – Industrial Market Penetration (for Sales)
Location: job available for indigenes in Lagos
Job Description for the position
Baker Hughes Nigeria is using this measure to offer University students challenging work assignments with feedback to foster development and exposure to leadership skills.
The internship program spans a period of 3 – 6 months.
- Create a professionally beneficial relationship with other companies that deal with oil and gas producers.
- Create a ranking of diverse countries based on industrial productivity basis and available opportunities.
- Identify diverse sources that possess the potential for easy profit.
- Conduct an assessment of the industrial market to be able to curb losses and promote quick wins.
- Most importantly Categorize diverse countries using their market size as a criterion identify channels to penetrate markets.
- British high commission recruitment for fresh graduates
- NSCDC recruitment(Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps)
- Applicant must be a Fresh Graduate (possess a degree in Science, Economics, and Marketing)
- Must possess a valid NYSC certificate or certificate of exemption should be provided (indicate all important info in your resume)
- Should possess a valid profile that authorizes him/her to work with any institution in the country and work full-time with no restriction in Nigeria.
- To put forth efforts to improve the quality of data engaged by the leadership of the affected region for planning and decision making.
- Propose initiatives and put forth ideas to ensure that accuracy is achieved in the process.
VISIT the link below to apply for this position as soon as possible because the information about when this opportunity will be over has not yet been disclosed to the public.
- UBA recruitment 2019 information
- Skye bank recruitment 2019 information and form availability
- Nigerian police force recruitment
You can also follow us for more information other recruitment and job vacancies available in your choice institutions and companies. You can as well comment on this post and we will keep you updated.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.