Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2019 form available
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. Consequently, the NAF was officially established by a statutory Act of Parliament in April 1964 to serve four main purposes namely:
- To achieve a full complement of the military defence system of the Federal Republic of Nigeria both in the air and on the ground.
- To ensure a fast versatile mobility of the Armed Forces.
- To provide close support for the ground-based and seaborne forces in all phases of operations and to ensure the territorial integrity of a united Nigeria.
- To give the country the deserved prestige that is invaluable in international matters.
The Mission of this agency is to ensure the integrity of the airspace by gaining and maintaining control of the air while retaining a credible capacity to fulfil other airpower tasks demanded by national defence and security imperatives.
This article will give you information on Airforce recruitment 2019/2020 in Nigeria.
We will in this article try to put you on with the information we have gathered about this recruitment process.
Here, information will be let out to you with regards to how to apply for this recruitment of this reputable sector of the country.
Follow this article carefully to know the requirements and procedures for applying for this recruitment.
Here included in this article is:
Mode of application, registration requirements, opening and the closing date for 2019 recruitment into Nigerian Airforce.
If you’re ready to see all the registration guide, then read the guide below now:
NAF recruitment requirements for 2019/2020
- Age of applicant must be between 18-25
- Applicants must at least possess a minimum of 3 credits including Maths and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE
- The O-level certificate must not be six years away from this recruitment date.
How to Apply for 2019/2020 air force recruitment in Nigeria
Make sure you comply with all terms and conditions put forth in the portal.
The online recruitment form for this offer is not yet out. So avoid being employment. DO NOT FALL FOR SCAM
If you want to get latest news update about this recruitment and registration, kindly comment below with your Phone number and e-mail.
- Nigerian Army recruitment
- Nigerian police recruitment
- Recruitment for Nigerian Immigration
- Nigerian immigration service -NIS recruitment. click here to apply
- CBN|Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Information
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.