Nestle Nigeria is one the few companies that have establishments in over 130 countries, the company’s focus for its employees is a long term career development and set them up with organizational goals that push them to maximize their potential as employees. The firm’s environment is free of discrimination and prejudice; everyone is given a fair and equal chance at organizational success.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. Is currently recruiting new staff and the position is:
Treasury Officer, the location for the job is Lagos and it is a full-time job, though the date for the close of recruitment is not specified.
What is the job responsibility?
It is the treasury officer’s responsibility to assist and aid the treasury department in meeting its targets for trade operations at the country level and at the same time still stay within the confines of national and international regulations.
Summary of the job description
Working for Nestle, means you are becoming a part of one of the most massive food and beverage companies worldwide. The Nestle brand has it as one of its most core values to improve human life and health. As a leader in the Nutrition Health and Wellness sector, they are fully dedicated to the betterment of human life. This same commitment and dedication are also required of the Treasury Officer, who takes record of foreign trader’s invoices and other important and unimportant transactions to make sure payments are made at the right time.
For you as a treasury officer to do all of these things and activities successfully, you must possess the attitude of an Effective team leader with exceptional interpersonal skills, and a positive passion for business accomplishments.
Day to day activities
- Confer with banks, departments of the company to make sure any problem to the payment of foreign vendors’ invoices on schedule
- Keep the record of Form M to make sure all letters related to it are opened for imports according to their scheduled time, to avoid empty inventory.
- On a daily basis update the treasury tracker
- Examine and submit your assessments of LC deposit for imports and retrieve surplus FX from the banks
- Counsel and guide Nestle Treasury Centre on payments that are due
- Prepare bank letters on a daily basis for the payment of foreign invoices
- Counsel and guideNBS of payment made to reconcile vendor accounts
- A minimum of a BSc degree (Second Class Lower) or an HND (HND Lower Credit) in any discipline which has a direct relationship with accounting
- Familiarity with accounting or finance procedures would be a plus
- 2 to 4 years’ experience or professional qualification s like e.gACA
- Exceptional qualification skills
- Competence in accounting and finance
- Well versed with regulation and laws associated with the business
- Well versed with nestle accounting standards
- Well versed the process of procurement, policies and tools
- Well versed with the internal controls on Account Payables process
- Have at least Intermediate skill level in the Microsoft office
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
Click on the icons below to follow us.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.