Apply Now For Consultant Firm At ECOWAS Commission
The Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS as generally referred to, is a regional economic union of fifteen countries in the Western part of Africa. It was created to serve as a peace-keeping force supportive of each other when the need arises among member states in West Africa.
ECOWAS Branches are Six in Number. They include: Human Resources Management; Energy and Mines; Education, Science and Culture; Telecommunications and IT; Industry and Private Sector Promotion.
ECOWAS STATES include:
NIGER, NIGERIA, SENEGAL, SIERRA LEONE, TOGO,CÔTE D’IVOIRE,GAMBIA, GHANA,BURKINA FASO,BENIN; CABO VERDE,GUINEA, GUINEA BISSAU, LIBERIA and MALI.
The ECOWAS commission invites application from eligible and interested candidates to fill up the following positions:
Title: Consultant Firm for Market Survey for Goods / Works Items
The main objective is to facilitate the creation of a database of prices of goods and services such as office equipment, computer equipment/consumables, office furniture, stationeries, and Works related items/services such as sanitary fittings, ceramic tiles, tiling/per square meter, door locks/cartridges, amongst others, to guide the Directorate of General Administration through the procurement process for such items..
Duties and Responsibilities of the Consultant Firm
- Visit reputable business concerns situated in Abuja and Lagos for the purpose of obtaining the prices of the items listed in the Terms of Reference based on approved technical specifications provided by the Commission/User/Technical Departments;
- Analyze the information (prices/specifications) in the course of the survey, and benchmark same with what obtains in similar international organizations.
The qualifications of the Consultant firm should include, among others:
- The prospective consultant firm shall be versed in conducting market study or survey for procurement processes as well as data collection, analysis and presentation, with good command of the English language, whilst the mastery or passable expertise in any of the ECOWAS languages will be an added advantage. The consultant firm shall be made up of a team which possesses relevant industry experience and educational certification in the following areas of study:
- Head of team – With a minimum Master’s educational qualification in Procurement or Supply chain management / Economics / Statistics / Accounting / Marketing / Public or Business Administration or related field. Should have at least five years experience in field sales/marketing
- Building / Civil Engineer – With a minimum Master’s educational qualification in engineering or related field with at least three years working experience.
The selection procedure will be selection of Consultant (firm) based on the Consultant’s Qualification and the selected Consultant firm will be invited to produce Technical and Financial Proposals which will serve as the basis for negotiation for the conclusion of the Contract Agreement. Please note that the selected consultant firm will be expected to submit all required reports in English or French.
Applicants must be fluent (reading, writing, speaking) in one of the ECOWAS official languages (which are English, French or Portuguese. Knowledge of any other languages will be of an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply for the Project Promotion Specialist At ECOWAS Commission recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should provide information that indicates that they possess the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services.
Make sure you possess the following:
- Curriculum and Certificates; attach to EOI<Expression of interest form>
- Past Experiences of similar jobs over the past ten (10) years;
- Computer knowledge; knowledge of the area; language and any other information useful for the accomplishment of this project).
After which the Expressions of Interest (1 original and 3 copies) should be delivered in sealed envelopes and marked thus –“Selection of Project Promotion Specialist to promote ECOWAS priority projects”.
Download the Expression of Interest form here
The ECOWAS Tender Box,
The Directorate of General Administration,
Floor ECOWAS Commission,
101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
All applicants who are interested should study the article 87 of the ECOWAS Tender Code(Download the PDF in the link provided below.)”Infringements by Candidates, Bidders and Awardees” is the Article and it covers corrupt and fraudulent practices in competing for or executing a contract.
Also, applicants are advised to refer to Article 17 of the ECOWAS TENDER CODE ”Conflict Of Interest” as it does relate with this job position.
The shortlisted candidate will be interviewed for the position.
Click here to download the ECOWAS Tender code pdf
If you require more information, send your questions to the following email addresses:
Questions are entertained from 9am to 5pm during the period of this recruitment exercise. Please be professional and formal in your interaction with the team on the email addresses provided above.
Take A Tour
Recruitmentvilla was voted in the ‘Entrepreneurs’ Magazine’ as the top Job provision site in Nigeria. This was rewarded based upon the fact that we take pride in keeping you updated on all job vacancies in the country whether they are at the moment recruiting or not.
Therefore keeping you updated on jobs with your favorite organization and linking you up to your dream jobs.
You can thousands of our followers on our social channels and get connected instantly to a firm immediately.
You still can take a little time to read our services on this website below:
Great read wasn’t it? Just drop your Email address in the Form displayed below and indicate whatever you wish we do for you: it could include what jobs you wish to be updated on as soon as it begins, an update on a previous post etc.
Every single post on this site is put forth to aid provide useful and beneficial information to our readers. If you have any issues with any of ‘em or feel a need to tell us to take down any posts; Kindly send us a mail at [email protected] so we can review and come up with the best possible solution.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly take into cognizance that all organizations, companies and agencies mentioned on this website is not associated with recruitmentvilla; also, Some things we include in our post are just our own opinion (point of view) and does not necessarily reflect that of the organization, agency etc.